2020 Honda CR-V Review
If you want to really get to know the Honda CR-V specs, check out our 2020 Honda CR-V review from the team at Faulkner Honda. We’ve created it with our Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, and Hershey customers in mind, and in it we dive into analyzing its interior, specs, and safety features. Feel free to contact us with questions as you read along, or skip ahead to browse our 2020 Honda CR-V inventory online!
Honda CR-V Interior
We’ll start with the CR-V’s interior: Simply put, you and all your passengers will have plenty of room to stretch out.
- Headroom: 40.1 inches in the front and 39.2 inches in the rear
- Legroom: 41.3 inches in the front and 40.4 inches in the rear
- Shoulder Room: 57.9 inches in the front and 55.6 inches in the rear
- Hip Room: 55.1 inches in the front and 49.5 inches in the rear
Still, roominess is only the beginning of what this cabin has to offer. In addition to all that space, your friends and family members can enjoy other design elements like available leather-trimmed seating, amenities like dual-zone automatic climate control, and technologies like a 9-speaker audio system.
Honda CR-V Specs
As the driver, more than likely you’re the one who has to pony up when it’s time to fill up the tank.
In the 2020 CR-V, that will be a joy since its 2-wheel drive (2WD) trims are able to achieve EPA-estimated fuel economy ratings up to 28 city/34 highway/30 combined MPG.* Even its all-wheel drive (AWD) trims are efficient, coming in with EPA estimates of 27 city/32 highway/29 combined MPG.*
So, regardless of which trim level you pick—and regardless where you get gas around Mechanicsburg, Hershey, Harrisburg, and the rest of Pennsylvania—you’ll be able to travel farther in between pit stops.
Check out our new vehicle specials for ways we can help you save on your next Honda CR-V!
Honda CR-V Safety
Finally, staying as safe as possible is covered, too—thanks to the Honda Sensing® suite that includes numerous driver-assistive technologies that all have your back:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
These state-of-the-art active safety features are in addition to the CR-V’s more traditional passive safety features that include both Advanced Front Airbags and SmartVent® Front Side Airbags. Plus, Honda’s engineers built safety into this midsize sport SUV from the ground up since it’s designed with an Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure. This is an automotive construction you can count on.
Test Drive the 2020 Honda CR-V Today!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of the 2020 Honda CR-V for yourself? If so, contact us at Faulkner Honda. We’re just a quick phone call, a convenient online chat, or a short visit away. After all, our dealership is just down the road from Hershey, Harrisburg, and Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania!
* 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 27 city/32 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.